<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Drag Race Season 18 The Royal Draft: Drag Race Season 18 Fantasy League - Queen&#039;s Lounge Blog Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://queenslounge.blog/community/drag-race-season-18-the-royal-draft-drag-race-season-18-fantasy-league/</link>
            <description>Queen&#039;s Lounge Blog Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 04:01:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Cerinass Week One</title>
                        <link>https://queenslounge.blog/community/drag-race-season-18-the-royal-draft-drag-race-season-18-fantasy-league/cerinass-week-one/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 03 Jan 2026 06:54:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Ok y&#039;all we gonna start with a bang, I&#039;m about to go watch the show but I wated to drop my Predictions first. Just a reminder for the premiere bonus points color is RED!!
&nbsp;
MY TOP 3
...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok y'all we gonna start with a bang, I'm about to go watch the show but I wated to drop my Predictions first. Just a reminder for the premiere bonus points color is RED!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>MY TOP 3</p>
<p>FRONT runner this week might be Myke Meeks. She's pageant, she's comedy, she's the moment. I. Putting my points on her.</p>
<p>My two support are Kenya Pleaser, that's a black queen right there coming to slay and Darlene Mitchell, let's face it, ma Ru cast her just from her name alone. </p>
<p>Sound off let me know what you think. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://queenslounge.blog/community/drag-race-season-18-the-royal-draft-drag-race-season-18-fantasy-league/">Drag Race Season 18 The Royal Draft: Drag Race Season 18 Fantasy League</category>                        <dc:creator>Queens Lounge Productions</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://queenslounge.blog/community/drag-race-season-18-the-royal-draft-drag-race-season-18-fantasy-league/cerinass-week-one/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		